About Rodrigo Paz
-AMAZON (Amazon Researcher | Tactical Arbitration | Wholesale | Dropshipping
* Creation and optimization of product lists.
– Amazon product description and search
* Keyword research and writing titles and descriptions
* Online Arbitration Researcher
– Find profitable items for resale on Amazon.
– Product search based on predetermined criteria (check a list of sites, find out the FBA FBM price on Amazon, use the FBA revenue calculator to calculate costs, and enter all the data in a spreadsheet).
– Inventory search
– Contact suppliers / manufacturers
* Use of tools such as Tactical Arbitrage, Tactical Bucket, OAXray, Keepa, Amazon Calculator, OAGenius, Source Mugol, Analyse, RevSeller, and others.
* CUSTOMER SERVICE
– Service to Amazon customers
– Doubts, questions, and answers
– Delivery tracking
– Order cancellation
– Return and refund
– Product exchange
– Creation of labels for shipping products
Magister College / São Paulo -SP
Planning, organizing, directing and monitoring the development and achievement of the organization\'s objectives.
2020 - Present
Pedro Bocchini Store (USA)
During the Virtual Assistant course specialized in Amazon, I did a 7-day internship at the store (With reference), doing Product Analysis and Research using Tactical Arbitrage, Sourcemogul, obtaining excellent results for the same.
2014 - Present
Specialist in sales and negotiation of Media for Television, Newspaper, Radio and Internet. Preparation of commercial proposals and closing sales, attracting new customers via phone, internet and social media such as Facebook and Instagram.
Receipt of physical files and digitization and digital storage through an indexing and recording program in virtual and physical media for retrieval and immediate sending to customers via Internet in any requested format.