About Larissa Hillesheim Teixeira
Hello! My name is Larissa, I’m 31 years old and I’m from Florianópolis. I have a degree in librarianship, but with the pandemic, I started looking for online jobs and taking into account my profile and my skills, I identified with the profession of virtual assistant.
I took Elizandro’s virtual assistant course specializing in Amazon and I want an opportunity to work and gain more experience.
I am still working at an educational institution, so for now, a part-time job would be the best option to start activities like a VA.
I am an organized person, hardworking and attentive to details, always looking to improve my skills.
2021 - Present
VA Pro Academy
The Course is focused on making virtual assistants specialized in Amazon. With theoretical and practical classes on nomenclatures, services and tools used by virtual assistants to perform the most diverse services within a store on Amazon, among them: - Customer service; - Care for the health of the account; - Product search; - Order management; - And others.
2008 - 2013
Federal University of Santa Catarina
2017 - Present
Estácio de Sá University Center
• User service, • Loan of materials, • Reading of shelves, • Checking of bibliographies, • Registration of materials in the Pergamum database.
2015 - 2017
Viacredi – Credit Cooperative in Blumenau
• Organization, • Filing and location of documents, • Attendance to employees, • Scheduling for the removal, • Sending of documents to the central file
2014 - 2014
Univali - University of Vale do Itajaí
• Ordering, • Cleaning and checking documents, • Registration in the system, • Assembly of boxes.
2011 - 2013
Brazilian Navy Santa Catarina School of Apprentices-Sailors
• Technical processing of documents, • Customer service, • Loan of materials, • Reading of shelves, • Registration of materials in the Pergamum base.
2009 - 2011
• Technical processing of documents, • Indexing and registering documents in the database, • Retrieving documents, • Assisting employees.