About Adelaide B G N Teixeira
2017 - 2019
EMPÓRIO DE QUEIJOS E VINHOS
Search suppliers, reading and evaluating supplier proposals and ,Commercial contracts
Buy or hire services, Track orders, contact with wineries and choice of wines.
2005 - 2020
Ladder Industrial Automation Ltd.
Experience in search and application of resources for continuous improvement and cost optimization in the areas of imports and purchases.
• Ability in clearance of goods at customs and issuance of invoices of the imported product.
• Experience in the complete cycle of Import Operation, great knowledge of Logistics. Follow-up of international shipping, transport from port to warehouse. Complete execution of the process of customs clearances in Brazil, selection of the internal transportation from warehouse to factory, close analysis of the import cost, invoiced goods and distribution.
• Responsible for issuing purchase orders productive and unproductive and to send to national and international providers, with monitoring of the delivery process and compliance with all conditions negotiated.
• Responsible for market research supplier of products and services by collecting prices for the identification of best buying opportunity for both domestic and imported items.
1996 - 2004
EATON - CUTLER HAMMER
Contacts by phone and email to negotiate price discounts with suppliers and international attention to: Belden Electronics (USA); Prosoft Technology (USA) Spectrum (USA) Advanced Micro Controls (USA), Phoenix Digital (USA) Mennekes (GER) among others.
• Issue and analysis of maps of competition with proposals from suppliers.
• Equalization of proposals received, both as a technical trade, and reporting for the applicants.
• Experience in the areas of Technical Sales, Customer Service and all relevant administrative routines developed in multinational companies and national segments of electrical materials and pharmaceuticals, achieving important results.
• Skill in negotiating prices, payment terms, discounts, delivery times and technical information on nearly 200 products including switches low and medium voltage contactors, inverters, control and signaling.
• Performance in post-sale nationwide.
• Participation in working groups, aiming to maintain the ISO 9000 system.
• Project implementation Six Sigma (Green Belt), to 30% increase in commercial contracts.
1993 - 1994
CARLO ERBA LTD
Administrative routine of a pharmaceutical laboratory.
1990 - 1990
ATA COMBUSTÃO TÉCNICA
Assembly of electronic components for the boiler safety plates